[cdrom-detect] Should not hardcode the keystroke to switch consoles in the templates

Package: cdrom-detect
Severity: normal

(BCC'ed to the BTS to create a new bug report)

Quoting Nelson A. de Oliveira (naoliv@gmail.com):
> Hi again!
>
> I don't know if it's a known problem, but I've found a minor issue
> with this part:
> http://biolinux.df.ibilce.unesp.br/naoliv/cdrom-detect_cdrom_device_2.png
>
> Instead "ALT+F2", I had to use "CTRL+ALT+F2". Also, to return to the
> graphical installer, it was need to switch using F5, instead F1.

Hmmm, that raises an issue that can be hard to deal with. Currently,
the D-I screens are common to all interfaces and there is no intent to
make them special in some way, ie interface-dependent.

There are several screen which suggest switching to another console
and explain how to do it....These should be changed to something more
"interface-neutral"....or giving the two alternatives (a bit
ugly)....or detecting the current interface and putting the right
keystroke sequences in the dialog boxes (which means using variables
for the keystroke sequences instead of hardconding them).

The affected package is cdrom-detect. autopartkit also has such a
template but I think we can forget about it (mostly obsolete, IIRC).