Re: How to incorparate debian GUI installer into CD

On Friday 11 August 2006 09:44, nirupama rout wrote:
> I want to have an installable CD of debian etch with Debian installer.I
> have the debian etch system ready.what are the steps to carry out for
> getting debian GUI installer work.what I need to download and how to
> proceed?

If you have a recent images downloaded from the project website [1], then
the GUI installer should already be on it.
Just boot the installer with 'installgui' instead of only hitting
<return>. See also the help screens that are available (by pressing F1,
F2, ...) from the boot prompt.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer