D-I Beta 3 preparation - please update 2.6.16 kernel udebs

(Please reply only to d-boot; Reply-to set accordingly)

The latest upload of linux-2.6.16 is now (after today's mirror sync)
available for all architectures except arm.

As there were important changes, we should rebuild the kernel udebs
against 2.6.16-17 before starting the builds of debian-installer for the
Beta 3 release.
Please do so as soon as possible for your architecture [1].

The preparations for Beta 3 will start as soon as 2.6.16 has migrated to
testing which will hopefully be within a couple of days. As the meta
packages are already in t-p-u, chances are very good this will finally
happen.
Shortly after the kernel migration I will also post a more detailed
timeline for the release to the d-boot list.

If you would like to make changes in debian-cd for Beta3 (for example
because 2.4 support was dropped for your arch), doing so shortly after
publication of the timeline would be the best time.

TIA,
FJP

[1] I will take care of i386, hppa, sparc and s390 myself.