Re: which kernel version for etch

* Bastian Blank (waldi@debian.org) [060716 12:55]:
> [ non-cooperative things ]

Could please someone from the kernel team who is coorporative handle
this issue? If we don't manage to act together, we cannot release in
time or even not at all, and that would be really sad.

Also, please note that all the times I mentioned in my post were not
invented just now by me, but are plannings communicated more than once.
I don't mind to change the plan, but if so, that should happen in a way
that the other involved teams are happy with it as well.

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/