[MIPSEL] How to bypass the cdrom detection ?
I am currently trying to install a debian (Sarge) on a mipsel device. It is an
Asus WL-HDD :
I installed a minimal distribution in the flash and accessed it through SSH.
Then, I tried to install a debian using the "debian-31r2-mipsel-netinst" iso.
Here is what I did :
- I copied the content of the initrd of the debian boot cd on hard disk
- I copied the content of the ISO on the hard disk
- chroot /mnt/debian
- /usr/bin/debconf-loadtemplate d-i /var/lib/dpkg/info/*.templates
- echo 2 > /var/lib/lowmem
- anna-install lowmem
- export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=newt
- export MENU=/usr/bin/main-menu
But, the installer allways want to detect the cdrom drive and don't know how
to bypass the detection.
Maybe someone has advice ? Or maybe, is it possible to install a debian using
only dpkg (a bit like gentoo in fact) ?
Please CC me, I'm not subscribed.