Re: GTK+ 2.8.18 experimental debs/udebs
- To: "Debian Boot" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: GTK+ 2.8.18 experimental debs/udebs
- From: "Eddy Petrişor" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 10:21:23 +0300
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <44A4E43F.email@example.com>
- References: <449D751A.firstname.lastname@example.org> <44A384EC.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <44A38762.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <44A38CD0.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <44A4E43F.email@example.com>
On 30/06/06, Attilio Fiandrotti <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I also added a strace for a regular (no video=ofonly) session at the
> same place.
I looked at both dfb and strace logs and this could be bug #342053 :
have you tried booting with the textual frontend, adding "no-hardware"
to directfbrc and then starting the graphical frontend ?
It is not that bug, I have added no-hardware and tested and the
crashing still happens.
I don't remember if I said this before, ofonly also crashes
I also remember that on sven's macintosh (which should be similar o
yours), back at extremadura, we had to boot textua, run gtk-demo, close
gtk-demo, and then run the graphical installer as we were experiencing a
system crash very similar to the one you described.
Could you try this latest trick too ?
I hope to try this tonight in spite of real life engagements I have
scheduled for tonight.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" A.Einstein