Re: User's guide to partman-crypto

On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 11:10:09PM +0200, Miroslav Kure wrote:
On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 10:33:49PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
Also, we may need to add an arch parameter "supports-crypto"? Are
there arches that are known not to support crypto?

This one is for Max or David, I've been testing only i386.

Cryptsetup is built for most arches (alpha amd64 arm hppa i386 ia64 m68k mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc) so I'd expect crypto to be supported on those (is that list missing any?).

Don't forget to add &url-luks; ;-)

Don't worry, it has been in my working copy for a while :-)

The suggestions seem reasonable and I'll incorporate them before
friday.

Good...I'll take a look at the keymap and "how/when/where is the passphrase needed during the boot" parts that fjp mentioned once you post the updated version.

Thanks for your work on this.

Regards,
David