PowerPC images now (hopefully) built correctly.

Hi,

I've been building PowerPC dailies since about a week now, and they're
up at <http://people.debian.org/~wouter/d-i/>. They (should) work, there
were only some minor issues with the miboot stuff:

On the 24th and the 25th, I had miboot installed, so regular floppy
images from those days should Just Work for people requiring miboot.

Since miboot is non-free, however, Colin used to separate miboot builds
off to <http://people.debian.org/~cjwatson/d-i/powerpc-miboot/>. He's
explained me how he did that, and I reproduced that setup somewhere
between the builds of the 25th and the 26th.

There were some smaller issues, however, which meant that the regular
builds were being overwritten by the miboot builds (due to
d-i-unpack-helper refusing the directory name given for the miboot
upload), and also that the miboot builds didn't build correctly (since
the d-i svn checkout I produced for these builds did not include
everything it needed). I've now corrected these problems, and moved
yesterday's build to the miboot area. Today's builds have been
overwritten, too, but I still have the build sitting on ragtime's hard
disk, so I've moved the miboot builds to the miboot area and started the
upload of the regular images again, which is still going on right now
(and which might take a while -- ragtime's uplink is just an ADSL line).

Tomorrow's build should Just Work again. I hope :)

However, if people still find issues, please send me an email, or try to
catch me on IRC; I do read this mailinglist, but if not explicitely Cc'd
on important issues, might miss them.

Thanks,

--
Fun will now commence