Re: [g-i] new screenshots available

Hmm.. TSCu_Paranar is the font which I use in my Debian box and dont have any problem with it. Also there was a screenshot sent when Tamil was announced a supported language. The tamil font rendering in that screenshot was fine. Is it because of font stripping? Can we try with unstipped font?

On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 02:16:03PM -0700, Damodharan Rajalingam wrote:
> Tamil characters are not shown properly :-(.  What is the font used for Tamil (ta)?

TSCu_Paranar contained in ttf-tamil-fonts.
What is wrong with it?
Can you suggest any alternatives?