EXPERIMENTAL: new status pages using new "levels" for translation status

After the proposal to reorganize levels in something that give
translators better priorities, I have worked on statistics scripts.

(the proposal is the message I followup on in this thread))

These scripts are now a little bit cleaned out and are available in
the SVN, in scripts/l10n/l10n-stats.

By modifying their configuration files (which I still have to put in
SVN), I've been able to produce new statistics pages which use the new

This is still WORK IN PROGRESS (the manual translation stats are not
there for instance). So please still use the official stats
pages foir daily work:

I will appreciate comments and remarks.