Please allow console-data and iso-codes to enter testing

The last upload from console-data (20060609) was meant to allow more
translations to go in, especially for the udeb package.

As no special problems has been raised, I think we can probably hint
the package for entering testing now.

The same concern also stands for the iso-codes package which last
update (0.51-1.1) was mostly aimed to have more translations in the
udeb for the list of countries in the installer.