[MEETINGS] REMINDER D-I team meeting Saturday June 24th 16:00UTC

This is a reminder:

The next Debian Installer team opened meeting is scheduled for
Saturday June 24th 16:00 UTC.

The meeting will happen on #debian-boot ON irc.debian.org, NOT, I
REPEAT, NOT on irc.freenode.net.

This meeting will mostly be centered about the next release schedule,
with regards of the general Etch release plans.

The Wiki page is opened for the meeting agenda.

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Meetings

I will add timings to the agenda at the last minute, as usual, so
probably on Saturday morning. Expect a meeting duration of about
1h30.