Re: finding a technical workaround

Hi Geert,

On Sunday 18 June 2006 16:58, Geert Stappers wrote:
> My question is ( my worries are) : What to do next?

keep on working ?!

> So could a d-i member say or confirm something like
>  "it is free software, the good code will survive"

yes, of course.

>  "the short term problems are acceptable,
>   we have time to find a solution"

There are various "new" people working on d-i for ppc, eg. Colin is more
active again, Wouter dived into ppc work yesterday, Daniel is pretty active
testing oldworld and also me will become more involved with ppc again. And
I'm sure I missed some other people.

> So when we are back to work and there is actual
> source code at http://alioth.debian.org/projects/freedi/
> how will we be interacting with the "Free d-i project"?

Look at their patches and take them if they are useful?!

regards,
	Holger