partman-auto: swap on an LVM logical volume?

Currently none of the partman-auto-lvm recipies allows swap to be placed
on a lvm volume by not setting the $lvmok{ } flag for it.

I'm wondering what the reasons are for this?

In general it should be beneficial to have as many partitions as possible
on LVM (e.g. to allow one to reallocate space between the different LV's),
and there are no reasons why swap wouldn't work via LVM as far as I
know...

Re,
David