Re: Are Georgian/Nepali display OK in the graphical installer ?

Ok here is the image file. I don't know if it is ok or not, but have a look at it.

ftp://202.79.37.177/pub/worddiff.png

That is the just a example and not typed using the same font that is used in di.just wanted to tell what the problem looks like.

Thanks.
Paras.

On 6/15/06, Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org > wrote:
On Thu, Jun 15, 2006 at 02:59:18PM +0545, Paras pradhan wrote:
> Hi all:
>
> I have checked the iso with installgui option . The rendering is OK. But on
> the 1st lines of each page of the install process, the top glyphs are cut
> and not displayed properly. I have attacted a screenshot and mark it with a
> black circle.

It didn't end up here.

> The marked word sud look like:
>
> गर्नुहोस्

That doesn't really help; all I see are six square, indicative of
nonexistant letters.

Please make a screenshot of what it *should* look like, and put it up on
a webpage, along with the screenshot you intended to mail to this list.
Please do not send it as an attachment; that would cause too much
traffic (it's possible that the list software removed your attachment,
because it didn't want to allow that...).

--
Fun will now commence