Re: currently broken udebs in etch

On 6/13/06, Patrick Winnertz <patrick.winnertz@skolelinux.org> wrote:
ATM Debian-Edu is not installable because the change from
prebaseconfig.d to finish-install.d since we use etch as basis of our
CDD. This here is a list of the packages which still install scripts
into the /usr/lib/prebaseconfig.d/ dir in etch and because of that they
don't work.

localechooser
base-installer
brltty-udeb
clock-setup
di-utils
save-logs
mdcfg-utils
tzsetup-udeb
user-setup-udeb

Probably non D-I udebs should be on this list, too. (I personally have
fixed this for ppp-udeb and hope to publish it tonight, after some
testing).

--
Regards,
EddyP