Re: Request for a DFB version of libcairo2

On 6/12/06, Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org> wrote:
I've made another cairo 1.1.6-1 experimental deb set, this time there's a
new libcairo2-directfb-dev which can be parallel installed with the
libcairo2-dev and answers to 'pkgconfig cairo-directfb --libs' etc.

It's in the same place as the other packages:
  http://download.dajobe.org/debian/experimental/

Don't forget as there are new deb packages here, there's at least a month to
wait for the NEW "queue" to process them before you can use them after I
upload them to debian.

Is that applicable to binary packages? I thought it was only for
source packages...
Or are you refering to the fact that the package is new in experimental?

--
Regards,
EddyP