Re: Doubt with GTK FB.....

On 6/12/06, Sandesh Sethia <sandesh.sethia@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
         This is my first post on this group. I am a novice programmer who
wanted to know that can I use GTKDFB for creating a PNG image of any window
(browser especially) delivered to the GTKDFB toolkit through a C++ program ?
I do not want to use X window system and so was looking for GTK direct frame
buffer access, but certain positngs on the web suggest that GTKFB is to be
used on embedded devices only and that it is not a good tool to use on
desktop applications..... is it true?
          Please do let me know at the earliest as i m in a crunch
situation.....

You might be better asking questions about DirectFB on the
directfb-dev mailing lists (see CC)

--
Regards,
EddyP