partman-crypto_5_i386.changes is NEW
(new) partman-crypto-dm_5_all.udeb standard debian-installer
Add to partman support for dm-crypt encryption
(new) partman-crypto-loop_5_all.udeb standard debian-installer
Add to partman support for loop-AES encryption
Changes: partman-crypto (5) unstable; urgency=low
[ David HÃ¤rdeman ]
* Allow dm-crypt partitions to be used for LVM.
* Make sure old settings are remembered when partman is re-inited.
* Only show crypto config menu option if at least one crypto volume is
* Depend on partman-crypto-dm again as all the depends are available.
[ Updated translations ]
* Arabic (ar.po) by Ossama M. Khayat
* Spanish (es.po) by Javier FernÃ¡ndez-Sanguino PeÃ±a
* Hungarian (hu.po) by SZERVÃ?C Attila
* Italian (it.po) by Stefano Canepa
* Georgian (ka.po) by Aiet Kolkhi
* Korean (ko.po) by Sunjae park
* Lithuanian (lt.po) by KÄ?stutis BiliÅ«nas
* Northern Sami (se.po) by BÃ¸rre Gaup
* Simplified Chinese (zh_CN.po) by Carlos Z.F. Liu
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.