Boot of new Debian system hangs

Hey...

After 1. Stage of installation of my new Debian system, which goes without any problems, the reboot hangs even with GRUB or LILO as bootloader.

With GRUB last message on screen is ?root     (hd2,0)? with an SCSI disk for root and boot file systems.
Running the system only on an IDE disk the message is: ?GRUB loading, please wait??

With LILO last message only is ?LIL?

After that, nothing happens.

This is with Stable kernel 2.4 and 2.6 and also with Testing distribution.
For me it seems a little system specific, but I have no clue what?

Is here any help for me??? Thanks a lot?

Harald

Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstärkeren E-Mail-Postfach!