Re: partman-lvm testing/review wanted

On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 12:14:40AM +0200, David Härdeman wrote:
so I was hoping that someone could test and/or review the updated packages and see if anything breaks (I'm not able to break it myself anymore).

Of course posting to a public mailing list means that I'll discover a bug seconds later. It seems that pvcreate is not always successful on pvs which haven't been initialized before and that this freaks out the rest of the code...will report back once I've fixed it
Re,
David