Re: libdebian-installer build fails on hurd-i386

On Sun, May 28, 2006 at 05:39:35PM -0300, Matheus Morais wrote:
> On 5/28/06, Bastian Blank <waldi@debian.org> wrote:
> >Which version? 0.41 builds fine.
> libdebian-installer (0.42) UNRELEASED;

So you build out of the repository.

> >It always does this.
> Hmm, maybe this is the problem, there is no installer.sh/instaler-sh inside
> libdebian-installer directory. Is it installer.sh should be generated
> automatically?

Yes.

> Well, if automake1.8 isnt installed I can build it well?

The build dependencies only shows what is needed to build the source
package. You don't have a complete source package in the repository.

Bastian

--
Live long and prosper.
		-- Spock, "Amok Time", stardate 3372.7