Re: PPC G-I [was: Re: Debian graphical installer: It's here-->test it]

>AFACT, if I or anybody else does this merge, Colin's setup should
>autofix, right? (Unless the autobuilder does not clean the tarballs'
>folder, which it seems it does not).

The tarballs are fetched from Alioth and not locally.
Once Colin will run "svn up" on the build machine the
problem will go away.

D.

PS: in the meanwhile I received the mail with the patch which should be ok

Tiscali ADSL 4 Mega Flat

Naviga senza limiti a 19,95 Euro al mese con 4 Megabps di velocita'. Attiva subito: hai 2 MESI di canone adsl GRATIS!

In piu', se sei raggiunto dalla rete Tiscali, telefoni senza pagare il canone Telecom.

Scopri subito come risparmiare!

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/prodotti/adsl/tc/4flat/