Re: Debian graphical installer: It's here-->test it

Holger Wansing wrote:
Hello,

On 5/20/06, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:

As announced by Frans Pop in [0], the graphical version of the Debian
Installer is now part of the official builds.

We now need translators to TEST it, especially for languages which we
can't read, and MORE ESPECIALLY for languages with complex rendering
or recently added fonts.

I don't know, if this was already mentioned before:

"Choose language":
in the standard d-i I am able to jump to languages starting for
example with "g" by typing g, in the g-i this doesn't work.

If you already were aware of this, simply ignore this mail.

as soon as a more recent version of GTKDFB gets packaged, users will be able to jump to a row by typing one (or more) search letters.

Very good work!

thanks a lot

attilio