partman-crypto_4_i386.changes is NEW
(new) partman-crypto-dm_4_all.udeb optional debian-installer
Add to partman support for dm-crypt encryption
(new) partman-crypto-loop_4_all.udeb standard debian-installer
Add to partman support for loop-AES encryption
Changes: partman-crypto (4) unstable; urgency=low
[ David HÃ¤rdeman ]
* Add dm-crypt partition wiping
* Do a plain wipe without crypto if the partition is not going to
be an encrypted one.
* Fix some bugs in crypttab generation.
[ Max Vozeler ]
* Build partman-crypto-dm and partman-crypto-loop packages that
depend on respective tools and kernel modules.
* Not all depends of cryptsetup-udeb are ready. For the time being
change the priority of -dm to optional and depend only on -loop.
* Include ciphers/ entries in -loop and -dm
* Don't show erasepart option for virtual partitions
[ Christian Perrier ]
* Replace "filesystem" by "file system" in templates (overall
consistency in D-I)
* Typo correction: "occured" replaced by "occurred" in templates
[ Updated translations ]
* Catalan (ca.po) by Jordi Mallach
* Czech (cs.po) by Miroslav Kure
* Danish (da.po) by Claus Hindsgaul
* German (de.po) by Jens Seidel
* Dzongkha (dz.po) by Jurmey Rabgay
* Esperanto (eo.po) by Serge Leblanc
* Spanish (es.po) by Javier FernÃ¡ndez-Sanguino PeÃ±a
* Basque (eu.po) by Piarres Beobide
* French (fr.po) by Christian Perrier
* Galician (gl.po) by Jacobo Tarrio
* Hebrew (he.po) by Lior Kaplan
* Hungarian (hu.po) by SZERVÃ?C Attila
* Italian (it.po) by Stefano Canepa
* Japanese (ja.po) by Kenshi Muto
* Khmer (km.po) by Khoem Sokhem
* BokmÃ¥l, Norwegian (nb.po) by BjÃ¸rn Steensrud
* Dutch (nl.po) by Bart Cornelis
* Norwegian Nynorsk (nn.po) by HÃ¥vard Korsvoll
* Portuguese (Brazil) (pt_BR.po) by AndrÃ© LuÃs Lopes
* Portuguese (pt.po) by Miguel Figueiredo
* Romanian (ro.po) by Eddy PetriÅ?or
* Russian (ru.po) by Yuri Kozlov
* Slovak (sk.po) by Peter Mann
* Swedish (sv.po) by Daniel Nylander
* Thai (th.po) by Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
* Tagalog (tl.po) by Eric Pareja
* Turkish (tr.po) by Recai OktaÅ?
* Vietnamese (vi.po) by Clytie Siddall
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.