Re: new localechooser into etch?

On Sunday 21 May 2006 00:58, Steffen Joeris wrote:
> I am curious when the localechooser is ready for entering etch? Would
> it be possible to get the current version into etch? Yes I am mostly
> interested in getting the "critical" question patch into etch, so
> please forgive me :) Are there plans to contact debian-release?

The new localechooser is extremely unlikely to get into Etch before we
start the preparations for Beta3. If you want to use it now, just use the
daily built images.

Contacting debian-release now is of no use as we do our own release
management for d-i (including migration of udebs to testing).

Cheers,
FJP