finish-install_2.0_i386.changes is NEW
(new) finish-install_2.0.dsc required debian-installer
(new) finish-install_2.0.tar.gz required debian-installer
(new) finish-install_2.0_all.udeb required debian-installer
Finish the installation and reboot
Changes: finish-install (2.0) unstable; urgency=low
* Renamed the package, since "base-config" is gone it makes no sense to have
it in the package name etc.
* /usr/lib/prebaseconfig.d and prebaseconfig/progress/ are still supported,
for now, but udebs should transition to /usr/lib/finish-install.d and
* Use log-output.
[ Updated translations ]
* Danish (da.po) by Claus Hindsgaul
* Dzongkha (dz.po)
* French (fr.po) by Christian Perrier
* Norwegian Nynorsk (nn.po) by HÃ¥vard Korsvoll
* Slovenian (sl.po) by Jure Ä?uhalev
* Thai (th.po) by Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
Announcing to email@example.com
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.