Re: r37385 - in trunk/packages/apt-setup: .

On Thursday 18 May 2006 06:57, Joey Hess wrote:
> Shouldn't this be in 50mirror so it only asks about using a mirror if
> using a mirror is something it can really do?

Maybe, although this was my last proposal.
I'd like to leave it like this for now though as this has been tested. I'd
like to see this in before my holiday. We can always move it later when
there is a bit more time.

> I'm also not really sure why we need to ask this, at least at high
> priority, for a netinst install, when using a mirror is a fine default.

As long as we can't tell the difference between netinst and full CDs...