improve choose language option

Hi,

Just a small remarks about the choose language parts during the
installation.

I see that if I choose chinese or another asian language, I cannot
read/understand the language list, if I validate the language.

So why not keep the language list in english so if you made an error
during your choice, you will be able to change the language instead of
reboot your computer.

Friendly,
  ,''`.  Xavier Oswald <x.oswald@free.fr>
 : :' :  GNU/LINUX Debian & Debian-Edu Contributor
 `. `'   GnuPG Key ID 0x88BBB51E
   `-    938D D715 6915 8860 9679  4A0C A430 C6AA 88BB B51E