Re: powerpc daily sid_d-i CD builds working again

On 5/15/06, Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> wrote:
On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 08:58:06PM +0300, Eddy Petrişor wrote:
> On 5/3/06, Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> wrote:
> >FYI, the daily sid_d-i CD builds are working again for powerpc. Sorry
> >for the long hiatus here! Among other things, those of you with tg3
> >network cards should be able to use these.
> >
> >  http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/powerpc/iso-cd/
>
> Are you going to activate the G-I daily build, too?

Belatedly, yes, I'd already done so:

  http://people.debian.org/~cjwatson/d-i/powerpc-gtk/

I found out some time ago ;-) , but is good to have this for tracing.

I will try to do weekly tests of the GUI installer and add problems
that might occur on http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/GUI. Or
should I add a section on http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Today
?

--