Integrating klibc's ipconfig into netcfg

Hello,

I've been meaning to do this for probably a year, but I've finally gotten
around to actually looking into what is involved in using ipconfig in netcfg
as a replacement to dhcp-client, so we can get rid of DHCPv2 altogether.

The first observation I've made is that it doesn't appear to pass the
hostname in the request. I'm attempting to clarify this with the author at
the moment, but if someone with more C-fu than myself wants to take a look,
I'd appreciate it.

If indeed this is the case, is this a show stopper? I recall some bugs filed
in the past from people trying to install on a cable connection where the
cable provider required the hostname in order to issue a lease, so I'm
assuming it is.

regards

Andrew