Re: installer images for amd64 newer then 2006-APR-08

On Sunday 14 May 2006 16:17, Geert Stappers wrote:
> Right now are the most recent images of debian-installer for amd64
> from the 8th of last month. I found those some what old files by
> following the home page of d-i
> on http://www.nl.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
> to http://amd64.debian.net/debian-installer/daily/
>
> It seems to me that there is no daily build of d-i for amd64 is done.

This is the result of the archive integration for amd64. amd64 is
currently "unbuildable" because the official archive is incomplete and
building new images from the old unofficial archive is pointless as it is
frozen.
People are working on this.

> Is someone willing to donate or to loan me a amd64,
> so that I can do the daily build of d-i for amd64?

No need. The people that did the build are perfectly capable of doing it
and will resume the daily builds as soon as circumstances allow it again.