D-I spellchecker: separate "critical" errors from cosmetic ones

Davide,

In http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck/level1/index.html, under
"specific checks", we currently have various checks:

-wrong number of choices
-too long strings
-unbalanced quotes
-missing "Choose Language" in localechooser

Among these, some are "critical" such as the wrong number of choices,
which can break some D-I screens, while others are more cosmetci (a
too long string is simply cut and thereforre does not "break D-I").

Could you separate those in different lists?

That would help us, i18n coordinators, to spot the critical ones more
easily and fix them ourselves (I think this is needed for things that
are likely to "break" D-I)