Re: partman-crypto templates review

> >  Template: partman-crypto/ivalgorithm
> >  Type: select
> >  Choices: ${choices}
>
> I notice we make inconsistent use of ${choices} vs
> ${CHOICES} in the Choices: field of templates. I'd like to
> change all occurences of ${choices} in Choices fields to
> ${CHOICES}. Will that fuzzy translations?

No, you can go ahead for this. These strings will not go in the translations.

> The two strings "yes" and "no" are currently hardcoded and
> cannot be translated. I would add the following two templates,
> do they look OK to you?

Yep, you can go ahead. Moreover, such strings are already elsewhere in
D-I and, thus, the translation will magically come in. Juste use "yes"
and "no" exactly.

> Template: partman-crypto/text/no
> Type: text
> # As in: "No, don't erase the data"
>
> Template: partman-crypto/text/yes_erase
> Type: text

That one will need translation work, but I think that's OK

> Many thanks for your work on this Christian. I think your
> proposed changes are already a big improvement. I'm happy if you
> commit them once the discussion concludes.

To keep track of this, I'll temporarily commit a partman-crypto.templates.new
file. So people who want to amend templates should commit changes to
this file so that they don't go to translations until everything is ready.