Re: The powerpc port should be removed from etch release candidates ...

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> The question is : Did frans have a ethic reason to remove my commit
> access, or did he do it only out of spit to get ride of me ? I have
> seen many argue that since i resigned from being 'the d-i powerpc
> porter' it was ok for him to remove those commit rights, but i would
> like to ask any reader, if deep within themselves they think it is
> ethic, and serves the debian project, and was not done just to hurt
> me ?

I don't know.  Let's ask Frans.  Since you did resign, it doesn't seem
like you get to declare what rights you have.

> So, go read the archives, it is all open and public (since for good or bad, i
> am addicted to the 'g' letter in mutt :).

No.  *You* brought this up, *you* go do the grepping to find what
message you are talking about.  How can *I* tell which messages *you*
are upset about?

Thomas