kde-desktop is back

Nice shot, Joey !

The preseeding change is also a huge interesting improvement. This
mail is mostly aimed for d-i team members who do not follow tasksel
SVN very closely.

Apart from this, I really hope that the current discussion in -devel
will revive interest of developers and contributors in tasksel. I'm
really sad when I see it only maintained by Joey, when he has some
time for doing it.

  * kde-desktop task is back. Not installed as part of the desktop task, and
    still hidden from the menu. But:
  * Support preseeding tasks to install using the task name, which is shorter
    and nicer for preseeding than the short description. So for example,
    you can boot with tasksel/first=kde-desktop ..