Re: D-I Manual - Release planned, please update translations - last call

On Sunday 16 April 2006 16:35, Frans Pop wrote:
> I'd like to upload a new release of the Installation Guide after next
> weekend (22/23 April).

This is still the plan.

> So, please update your translations before then.

So that is still valid.

Czech and Japanese are now fully up-to-date. Brazilian is being worked on.

That leaves:
- Catalan: 1 file needing update; 10 untranslated
- Spanish: 6 files needing update

- Greek: at 96%
- Korean: at 95% (up 3% from last mail, so update seems in progress)
- Chinese (traditional): at 85%

Translations that are not sufficiently up-to-date may be excluded from
this release.

Cheers,
FJP