floppy images

Hi,

Last night (at home), I couldn’t seem to get the CD net install disk to work for me, so thought I would download the floppy install disks. Had one heck of a time finding them and ended up going to a mirror and drilling down through the directories to find the latest images. The floppies worked, but in the end, the real problem was a failing HD(/dev/hda). Replaced the HD and used the latest Net Install CD successfully.

Been using Debian for 8 years now and think you all are doing GREAT!

//signed//
Patrick L. McGillan
Information Assurance
132nd FW