[MEETINGS] Log of the mini-meeting of April 5th is available

On April 5th, a formal meeting of the D-I team was scheduled but there
were very people attending (including myself as I completely forgot
about it).

As a consequence, the attending people turned it into a small meeting
about the graphical installer.

I made this meeting log available for interested parties (thanks, Frans
for logging).

See http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Meetings

Another meeting is rescheduled for April 19th, 21:00 UTC. I'll try not
forgetting this time and post enough reminders.

The topics planned for Apr 5th have been rescheduled for that meeting.