Daily crypto builds

Hi all,

for the past few days I've been testing a setup of daily builds of
partman-crypto enabled d-i. It seems to be working fine, so I'm ready
to have other people try and use it :-)

The builds are done for the netboot and hd-media targets on i386.
They include some extra packages compared to normal builds, some of
which are not yet in the Debian archive:

  partman-crypto	  built daily from SVN
  gnupg-udeb		  built manually with patch from #NNNNNN
  cryptsetup-udeb	  from people.debian.org/~mejo/cryptsetup
  loop-aes-$KVERS
  crypto-modules-$KVERS
  mount-aes-udeb
  cdebconf-newt-entropy

The build results can be found on

  http://nusquama.org/~max/d-i/crypto/

The usual caveat about these builds not being production-ready and
audited apply. Please use them only when if you intend to test them
and/or develop partman-crypto, NOT for production use.

There is one unsolved issues for now: The partition erase and sometimes
also filesystem creation can trigger the OOM killer and kill the
unrelated main-menu process. This seems to affect only systems with 64mb
ram or less. I'm debugging to find the reasons for it.

Anyways, let me know in case you find any problems with these builds
or have feedback on partman-crypto, etc.

cheers,
Max