D-I session at DebCamp (was: Re: [Debconf-discuss] Re: New user registered for DebConf6 - Hot and Spicy (388))

(in the debconf-discuss list, Michael Dorrington mentioned his
interest in working on D-I at Debcamp)

Quoting Gunnar Wolf (gwolf@gwolf.org):

> > I want to be involved with the debian-installer at the DebCamp, what do
> > I need to do, just turn up?
>
> Hmh... That's not for me to answer - I'm sending copy of this mail to
> debconf-discuss, I suppose you can arrange with the d-i people there.

Michael, I suggest you arrange this by talking with the D-I team on
debian-boot@lists.debian.org

Frans Pop, our respected Release Manager and, AFAIK, Joey Hess, our
equally respected Former Release Manager, will be there for Debcamp.

Probably some other D-I people will also be there and, knowing Frans
as I know him, he will organize the D-I session very well..:-)