Re: Wanted: Debian Installer PowerPC porter(s)

On Wednesday 29 March 2006 03:00, Sven Luther wrote:
> altough seeing as it is a tedious process with little respect from the
> d-i team ...

I have on purpose avoided anything like this in my mail and will not go
into any past issues here. I only hope that anyone considering helping
out with d-i will make their own judgement based on their own experiences
instead of taking Sven's word for this.

And yes, the Debian Installer team is very grateful to Sven as well for
the hard work he has done for the installer and related packages like
parted over the past years.