Re: Changing udebs priority

I already followed the instructions from
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Modify?highlight=%28debianinstaller%29
and was able to make a custom debian installer. I even modified the
priority for some deb packages and it worked.

The only problem is that I cannot find an overrides-like file for
udebs. In case I find this file, which correspondence exists between
the priorities defined in it  (extra, optional, required, standard)
and the ones defined for debconf priority (critical, high, medium,
low.)

I tried changing the priority by hand for dhcp-client-udeb in
<path-to-CD-tree>/dists/sarge/main/debian-installer/binary-i386/Packages
but I couldn't make the hostname and search domain prompt wait for
user confirmation using debconf/priority=critical on isolinux.cfg.

Am I on the wrong path?