Re: d-i daily build fails when building initrd (PowerMac7,3)

> On Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 02:20:11AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> > There is no problem with initramfs-tools, just a problem with the
> > maintainer of the ppc port who is too quick to jump to conclusions again.
>
> Since the debian-installer team clearly stated that debian would be better off
> without me, and that i was not irreplacable, i am now very curious who you are
> speaking about :)
>
> I have not yet disabled the powerpc daily-builds, but there are enough people
> who received a pegasos machine donated, including members of the
> debian-installer team, and will be able to take this over soon i hope.

I thought someone mentioned 'cooling off' or some such. Color me confused.

If the d-i team does not get their act together WRT daily builds, I can
offer to set up a 233 MHz G3 with accounts for d-i. Ditto for someone to
build kernels.

	Michael