Status of arm, mips, and tbm

This is just a brief note to let you know that I'm moving to Spain for
three months at the end of the week.  Obviously, I cannot take all my
hardware with me so this will have some impact on my d-i work (hence
this mail).

In the last few weeks I've tried to make sure that mips/mipsel and arm
are well supported by d-i.  I've added 2.6 images on all of these
targets (and intend to drop 2.4 in the near future) and afaict it all
seems to work, with only some minor problems.

Here's a brief status of various platforms or what'll happen to them:

I'll take those with me:
 - Linksys NSLU2 (arm)
 - Various mipsel based routers (not yet supported)

I'll probably be able to arrange obtaining this in Madrid:
 - Cobalt (mipsel)

I gave Thiemo Seufer some of my hardware and he'll fetch most of his
from Germany next week, which means he can take care of:
 - SGI (mips)
 - Broadcom SB1/SB1A (mips, mipsel)

Not being taken care of (but should need only minor work):
 - Netwinder (arm)

Not being taken care of (and needs major work):
 - DECstation (mipsel)  Thiemo?  Karsten?

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/