Debian installer + pressed + partman-auto + more than one target disk

Dear debian installer members,

I 'm really sorry to disturb you but I have been looking for a solution to use debian installer and pressed to install debian sarge on an i386 target having two IDE target disks. I get success doing a sarge or etch preseed install on my target system but would need to put swap on a second ide disk (as the first one is in fact a compact flash disk), I do not found any example doing so with preseed, is there any possibility to do so ?.

/d-i partman-auto/disk string /dev/hda

d-i partman-auto/expert_recipe string boot-root :: 400 500 1000 ext2 $primary{ } $bootable{ } method{ format } format{ } use_filesystem{ } filesystem{ ext2 } mountpoint{ / } .

d-i partman/confirm_write_new_label boolean true
d-i partman/choose_partition select Finish partitioning and write changes to disk
d-i partman/confirm boolean true
/
how can I tell debian installer I would like to put swap on /dev/hdc ?

Many thank's for your help and sorry for my bad english !