Re: removal of svenl from the project

On 3/14/06, Andres Salomon <dilinger@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am going through the expulsion process to have Sven Luther removed
> from the project.  The process is outlined here:
> <http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/08/msg00005.html>,
> and I have already completed step 1.

[ Andres, don't get me wrong but in the next time you start a thread
like this one doing
cross-posting, can you set the reply-to for -devel, for example ? ]

Please Andres, the expulsion process is the last mile. Are we there yet ?

It seems that the project is splitting in two groups basically: The
people that wants to work together and release Etch, and the people
that with a reason or not wants to see it delayed. The minute after
the release team announces that we're going to delay our next release,
we will stop with these weird threads and keep arguing that we're all
volunteers and are doing our best. oh, the humanity!

I'm asking myself what's behind all that ? Ubuntu ? Probably no.
Subconcious fear to delivery in time ? Probably yes. Stop thinking
about who you're going to ask to be expelled next and spend some time
considering not my words, but just Etch.

Thanks in advance,
-- stratus