Adding cdebconf plugins to d-i svn?

Hi all,

I wrote a cdebconf plugin (only newt for now) to help reading
random data from /dev/random while showing a progressbar and
allowing the user to type randomly at the keyboard to feed the
kernel entropy pool (and so speed up reading from /dev/random).
It's used in partman-crypto for generating encryption keys.

What do people think: Would it make sense to commit this plugin
to d-i svn? It might serve as example (although not shining :-)
of how cdebconf newt plugins can be built out-of-tree. If so,
where should it go? I think packages/cdebconf-plugins could be
a good place if more plugins are expected in the future.

The code currently lives in
http://svn.hinterhof.net/public/cdebconf-entropy

cheers,
Max