Re: Contribution to the debian-installer project

[Yehoshua (Shay) O'Hayon Suchar]
> Hi, my name is Shay and I'd like to contribute to the
> debian-installer project as a developer, by working on the encrypted
> filesystem support from the installation (and working on
> implementing encryption support in partman) as much as I can.
>
> My username in Alioth is shay-guest.
>
> TIA, shay.

This sounds great.  You should hook up with the other people working
on partmap, and go ahead contributing.  The debian-boot@ mailing list
is the focal point, and the #debian-boot IRC channel (on
irc.debian.org) is the gathering point.  You should start by hanging
out there, and fetch the source and send suggestions and patches to
the people there.

I assume you have found the Wiki,
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller>, and
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/PartmanCrypto>.  I believe
Max Vozeler is the most active person on the d-i crypto stuff.

Access to the alioth project come at a later stage.

Cc to debian-boot@, to let them welcome you. :)