Re: [g-i] Re: TTF font for Georgian

On Friday 10 March 2006 15:44, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Matthew Garrett (mjg59@srcf.ucam.org):
> > On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 09:38:58AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > > As much as I know from Matthew skills, he's probably able to easily
> > > create the udeb by himself, except if the problem is missing time
> > > for doing the work. In such case, we can probably provide a ready
> > > to use patch... Matthew, just tell us....
> >
> > Time is short at the moment, so a patch would be wonderful.
>
> OK, will work on it...

I think it would be nice to have correct font stripping in it straight
away: i.e. only the range needed for Georgian.

AFAICT, that would be the range from 10A0-10FF [1].
For now, I'd propose to include the full range.

It would be good though to check at some point what actual glyphs are used
in Georgian translations (outside of Latin ranges). It may be good to
allow some extra glyphs in from the specific font for visual consistency.

[1] http://rudhar.com/lingtics/uniclnks.htm